Sunday, October 19, 2008

Oops, I did it again...

Kate really tore into some of my zillion old magazines that I'm trying to weed through & get rid of. Here she samples a taste of one, and in the next shot she collapses from her exhausting paper-play.



Another video shot, but with bad news
I forgot you can't turn my camera vertically to take video. Sorry! I'm not very good at this I guess. Got some great footage of Kate at the park today - Kip wanted to send her down the big-girl slide, but I thought she was too little. Turns out, that she has her mama's sense of adventure when it comes to speed & thrill rides & Loooved! the slide! She just kept pointing & squawking when she got to the bottom to 'go again'. Sorry, again, the videos are sideways. I'm still working on that junk.


Action shots of going down the slide


Here is video of Kate at the bottom of the slide - trying to crawl back up to do it again



A photo with her at the bottom, me at the top - do it again!




A cute photo of her sitting alone at the top of the smaller slide

Kate crawling through the tunnel




So precious - enjoying playing with some of the leaves & crunching them between her fingers. She was so good and didn't even try to put many in her mouth! :) I thought she looked so sweet in the shadows of the sunset with no shoes & her bow in her hair. We probably could have done this for 10 minutes if we would have let her just sit there. She was mesmerized by the crunchy leaves!



3 comments:

Karrie said...

Oh goodness...the pics are too cute! Looks like there was much fun to be had at the park. She and her cousin are certainly "peas in a pod" when it comes to the love of the slides!:-) We'll have to take them both the next time we're there. Should provide entertainment for all concerned!

Anonymous said...

What fun! Thanks for all the great pictures and videos. Loved seeing her crawl and try to walk. Kate has such a happy spirit. The pictures of her with the fall leaves are precious.

The Mama said...

Thank you for commenting! Yes, her & Rusty would very much enjoy a day at the park together, and I found a great one nearby! Thank you Grandma, I think she has a happy spirit, too!