Here she looks back, offering to trade the purse for something more valuable, such as something fragile, irreplacable, or dangerous. :)
Here she is laughing when the moths flew out of my purse!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I'm seeing these on Dec.18th after my internet was down for 10 days. So I'm seeing several new pictures. Kate is such a joyful child! The swinging picture was fun. She is beautiful in her Christmas dress. Thanks Sarah for your efforts. I can hardly wait to see her in January.
My name is Sarah and I am proud Mama-bear to Katie-bird & J-bird. My two little birds are sweet as can be and fill our nest with joy! They are amazing and I am reminded every time I look at them of God's grace in His blessings! I mean, come on, just look at them!
1 comment:
I'm seeing these on Dec.18th after my internet was down for 10 days. So I'm seeing several new pictures. Kate is such a joyful child! The swinging picture was fun. She is beautiful in her Christmas dress.
Thanks Sarah for your efforts. I can hardly wait to see her in January.
Post a Comment