Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Sorry so long, but it's been awhile & Kate's been busy!

Eating birthday cake - yum!















In Pj's with Mama after birthday/thanksgiving weekend















At the park w/ family






Kate love to wear her new funny hat around the house - it's like having toy pom-poms always attached and at-the-ready for playtime!





Dressed up for church






Sharing her brand-new Raggedy Ann w/ Mama - she got this for her birthday and loves her! (She is a Kate-size dolly so it's funny to see her drag poor Raggedy around!)




Playing in the hallway w/ Mama's wrapping paper tube




Goofin' in front of the Christmas tree w/ a silly hat for outdoors





Playing at the park with Mama





















Here is a video of Kate just walking around in the leaves at the park having a good time







This is not a video for those w/ motion-sickness - she is swinging & the camera is going crazy in the wind. Sorry! She was squeaking & making cute noises so I thought I'd try this action shot.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So, I'm guessing you went to Tech? Or maybe your hubby? I went to UT and my hubby went to UT-San Antonio. While I shamefully admit it, I am not actually a born and raised Texan (although I claim Texan as my one true home!). My mom is, but she moved to Tennessee before she started having kids, and that's where I'm from. But all that matters is that it's the South. :) Anywho, I've had, um, 3 cousins, no, no, make that 4, that went to Tech.