Friday, January 9, 2009

Catch-up!!

Sorry it's been awhile - life has been hectic but great during the holidays! Here are a few photos to catch up w/ Katie-bird during the holidays. Sorry if the spacing is weird - seems like I can't get the format right lately! Argh.





We love this game, it's called "don't touch!"
Fun with a giant Christmas tree in the house!





































What are you lookin' at?
Can't a girl drink her cup in peace?












If you're happy and you know it...








My 2 favorite people snuggling.
Room for one more?


Kate & Ava bouncing away!
















She climbed into this all by herself
- with her milk still in hand, of course.











Can I join your band Uncle Brad & Rusty??
I have this cool guitar my mom got from her
Corn Pops box and I also have these cool
bells I like to shake. Seriously, I'm good!






Chillin' on the step.











Running away w/ granola bars under the table.
Probably my new favorite picture of her.
I mean, she's seriously cute, right?!

1 comment:

Karrie said...

Ok, I don't care if the captions match up or not, those pictures are too cute not to post! I think my favorite is the last one...adorable!

Oh and I'm sure that Brad and Rusty would love to have another band member:-)