There are 3 profile shots - he has one hand up by his mouth where he was periodically sucking on it so the nose looks a little blurry. The next shot is just a cool one of the vertebrae of his spine, and then the last shot is his two little feet and leg bone - the feet are to the right and slightly lower than the word 'feet'. (hope it helps - I know it can be hard to see on these!!) You should be able to double click on them to see them bigger, fyi.
We will update as soon as we find out a name... love to you all.









1 comment:
I just loved every time I got to go for an ultrasound with my Molly. How exciting your pumkin will have a little brother! Congratulations. The pictures are great, ultrasounds aren't always so clear!
Post a Comment