Kate's been so silly lately playing dress-up - caught her with my purse, apron & high heels so thought we'd snap a few photos...


Here she is pulling my shirt over her head - she has been practicing putting on & taking off shirts a lot lately, and a bib is lately out of the question. Too bad we still haven't mastered the spoon and fork with self-feeding - I've been doing a lot of laundry lately!

Here she pulled out as many stuffed animals as she can hold - 6 to be precise, and schlepped them down the hallway to throw them on the ground to lay upon them. I guess she's telling me it's time for bed?

Speaking of bed, here she is sitting in her new big girl bed, and another of her napping in it. We took down the crib today since she hasn't been in it for 5 days. A victory, but bittersweet for me. I can't believe she's such a big girl!


Finally, just a few cute shots. We had a bird (we don't know what kind) build a nest on our back porch and the eggs hatched just the other day. They are the noisiest little rascals you've ever heard! Here is a picture I snapped - you can see three little golden beaks crying for food.

Kate with her buddy Curt, eating apples together. They get along great - loved this picture! :)

Kate's last morning in her crib - she pulled her
t-shirt up over her head like a muscle-man - so hilarious!
2 comments:
Great pictures...very cute! Love the last one!) Rusty hasn't done the "muscle-man" thing, but has been a big fan of the "toga" look!:-)
These pictures are all sooo cute! I really love the one of her sleeping on her stuffed animals! = )
Hope you're both doing well.
Post a Comment