Thursday, July 23, 2009

July update

Sorry it has been so long since I have updated - it has been a busy summer and as I get closer to our due date my enthusiasm for blogging is less than usual. Here are a few new photos to keep y'all satiated. :)

Came in to Kate's bedroom first thing in the morning - guess she had been awake longer than I had known! She is wearing not one, but TWO of her red dresses like tube tops around her waist. She is also surrounded by various clothing items and hair accessories out of her chest of drawers. She is a busy little bee and if I don't catch her immediately after she wakes up I often find something from her dresser in bed with her. :)


Hanging out w/ Daddy before church - I love this dress on her!

Yes, she is into fashion! This is the Easter hat & ski goggles ensemble. It is so fashion-forward!




My, mommy! What big feet you have!


Good thing I have my mom's big feet & can still manage her size 11's!



1 comment:

Johanna at The Baker Twins said...

Wow! When did she get all that beautiful hair?! What a cutie-pie! Love the drawer raiding pics - you need to get that girl a dress-up trunk stat!