Wednesday, September 17, 2008

How disappointing...

Well, I did a little further research into what it's going to take to get my camcorder videos up onto this blog. Problem was... I couldn't find the usb port! So... after digging through the manual that I finally found, turns out that I somehow bought us a model w/out a usb port! Whah, whah. (insert Debbie downer music) The moral of this story is... don't buy a camcorder that you can't plug into your pc! Duh, right?! I guess it wasn't that obvious to me at the time since this is the first one we've ever purchased. Won't make that mistake twice.


Looks like it only will hook up directly to a vcr or dvd burner. Problem is, our dvd burner is out of whack right now on our pc. Looks like a job for the hubby - in his free time. Poor soul! I seem to really be stacking things onto his honey-do list now that it's football season. It's not me... it just seems like stuff breaks more when there's less time to fix it, know what I mean?!




So I'll leave this with a new funny picture - it's one that daddy took of his 3 girls one fast asleep and the other two on the way. BTW - this is the ONLY time the cat will come within 5 feet of the baby (only when she's nearly unconcious she's so sleepy). :)

No comments: