Kip is clever, and always has a better memory than me. You can even tell him I said that - he'll agree! :) He remembered that our digital camera has a function that allows you to take short movie clips - and I've figured out how to get it to work! Yea! The quality is not that of our camcorder, but it helps in the meantime. I have two short clips to show - they may seem redundant but this is my experiment. Sorry the quality and lighting isn't better - we only had on back lighting since I hadn't anticipated her outburst of playfulness when it occurred. Today we went to walmart - and I hate walmart, but I need to save $$ right now since I'm not exactly bringing in the big bucks anymore. Just when we were leaving & I was moping because it's always so annoying at walmart, this sweet older lady who worked at the balloon counter gave Kate a free balloon. It was like, in that simple moment, she redeemed humanity for me! I think I smiled & let out a big sigh of relief. Not to mention the fact that Kate was super excited - she loves balloons!
This is the first video - she's more vocal in it & funny sounding!
During this second video, at the very end - she waves and says 'buh-bye' twice. She's been waving for awhile, and saying bye-bye occasionally, but not generally putting the two together. Until tonight! Also, she really started clapping earlier this week - so that's my next project to get on camera. I know it's simple "baby-stuff", but y'all are far away & missing a lot of it!! Hope you enjoy.
Here's a few funny pictures, too...
Daddy making her into the tin man - she loves her funnel & wooden spoon.
Cute grin - she was going nuts making a mess - pulling the clean laundry onto the floor. She had just got done crawling all in & out of that sheet behind her & really enjoyed playing in it.




1 comment:
What a grin - I just can't get enough of that sweet happy face!
Post a Comment