Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Never thought I'd be a blogger...

I've just never been much into journaling. Don't get me wrong - I certainly enjoyed the writing aspect of all of my h.s./college classes the most, but never been into writing just for myself. And, this is sort of like that. The real purpose is to help those far away stay in contact w/ us & our beautiful daughter, but at least for now, it feels like I'm writing to myself. weird!



I intend on adding some tidbits of video from our camcorder to this blog, which will help all those far & wide see Katie-girl in action. First things first though... gotta find the directions to the camcorder! I still haven't downloaded any of the clips to our pc. Can't be that hard... right?! (can you feel my irony coming through the pc?)


In the meantime, I'll leave you with a picture & hope you'll visit w/ our family on occasion! Was she ever this tiny & small (& happily asleep!)?


No comments: