Yesterday, Kate & I went to the Dallas zoo with our good friend Anna & her two daughters Lauren & Ava. Anna's mother & friend came along too. We had a great time seeing the animals & taking the tram ride. Later, we stopped and ate a picnic lunch - it was great! Unfortunately, there weren't too many photo ops since Kate did spend a lot of time in the stroller. Hopefully Anna or her mother will send me a few shots so I can add them on here.
Later, (after a long nap), Kate went to her first Texas Rangers baseball game! We went with Grandma & Grandad, Quenna, and friends Rob & Lauren. Here are a couple of cute pictures...


Today is my mom's birthday (Mimi), so Kate & I drove up to her office to surprise her for a quick visit!! I got a cute picture - Kate loves balloons!

Happy Birthday, Mom!
3 comments:
How did she like the zoo? Rusty was a lot less impressed than we thought he'd be on his first trip! Probably be better now that he could see more.
Looks like ya'll had a great time at the game...wish we could have joined you:-)
Yeah... it was like that. I looked at some animals, but mostly got a good walk/exercise w/ the stroller. There was an African warm-water penguin that came to the plexi-glass - he was really cute swimming & he held Kate's attention well. Next time we go she'll be older, and next time we'll go back to the Fort Worth zoo - it's much better! We should do something fun like that the next time ya'll visit. Speaking of... when is that? :) We miss you too.
I love Kate and her sunglasses picture. I clicked and was surprised that it enlarged! Also love her 'buh-bye" camera video. Hope she is still doing that when I'm there in January.
I know all this take time, Sarah, and I appreciate it.
Post a Comment